The lengthy-time HSV skilled and honorary citizen of Hamburg was buried with shut relations on the Ohlsdorf cemetery, the place Uwes Seeler’s father Erwin and his mom Annie, in addition to his brother Dieter, who died early, are buried a couple of hundred meters from the family grave. and his spouse Helga had been buried.
On Friday, the primary fans visited the grave. The cemetery’s administration and data have been repeatedly requested for instructions, stated Lutz Rehkopf, a spokesman for the world’s largest park cemetery. Fans may have bother discovering the proper burial website, he stated. “We count on the weekend to be busy. That’s why we would like to prepared the ground by way of shows,” stated Rehkopf. “We’re prepared for lots of holiday makers, not simply this week, subsequent week and the week after that, however for the subsequent a number of years, even years to come.”
Uwe Siler’s funeral is stay
Uwe Siler’s official funeral will happen subsequent Wednesday on the 57,000-seater Hamburger Volksparkstadion, house of HSV. This is what you needed. NDR (13.30 to 15.30) and Prime (1.59 to 15.00) aired the HSV idol’s funeral stay.
The commemoration on the Volkspark is open to the general public, with stadium gates opening from 12.30pm. Stadium company are requested to donate flowers For the Uwe-Seeler-Foundation. According to the senate of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, the funeral was ready in shut session with the family and with the participation of HSV and the German Football Association (DFB).
Among the hundreds of company invited to the funeral had been Chancellor Olaf Scholz and Scholz’s successor because the Hanseatic metropolis’s first mayor, Peter Zenzscher (each SPD).
Program notes for August 10:
- 13.10 – 13.30: NDR speak present traditional – Remember Uwe Siler
- 13.30 – 15.30: Farewell to Uwe Siler – funeral ceremony on the Volksparkstadion; Live on NDR TV and NDR.de/sportschau.de
- 13:59 – 15:00: The funeral is broadcast stay for the primary time
- 14:00 – 15:00: Funeral service stay on NDR Info (radio)
- 14:00 – 15:00: NDR 90.3 Live at Volksparkstadion
- 15.30-16.00 (TV): One coronary heart and one soul – Ilka and Uwe Siler in an interview
- 20.00-21.00: NDR 90.3 particular broadcast
- 20:15 – 21:00: NDR Info Extra (TV): Farewell to Uwe Siler
- NDR 2 “NDR 2 Morgen” and experiences in the each day program “NDR 2 Updates”.