Corona hit the German handball crew exhausting!
Handball players complain about extra circumstances of corona throughout the European Championship. DHB introduced 4 new optimistic PCR assessments in the crew through a press launch on Wednesday. Christoph Steinert, Jibril M’Benge and Sebastian Heymann examined optimistic. There can also be a coronal illness with a member of the purposeful group.
But the substitute already exists.
According to SPORT BILD, Lukas Stutzke (24) and Tobias Reichmann (33) ought to be promoted. Stutzke performs proper again for Bergischer HC in the Bundesliga. Right-back Reichmann goes to MT Melsungen searching for targets and have become European champion in 2016 with DHB.
Julius Kühn (28) examined destructive for the corona virus on Sunday.
Kai Hafner (32), Timo Kastenin (26), Lucas Mertens (25), Luka Witzke (22) and goalkeeper Andreas Wolff (30) examined optimistic in quarantine on Monday.
Till Klimpke (24) and Marcel Schiller (29) additionally examined optimistic on Tuesday.
Rune Damke, Christoph Steinert, Djibril M’Bengou and Sebastien Heymann voluntarily missed coaching on Wednesday.
All 13 members of the crew at the moment are remoted in single rooms.
Photo: Marijan Murat/dpa
National coach Alfred Gislason was compelled to replenish his squad after the failures in Corona. backfield participant Heinrich Wagner was launched as a substitute for Julius Kühn on Sunday, however has proven optimistic outcomes since then.
On Monday, the Berlin Foxes grew to become European champions Fabian Vide (27) and Paul Drucks (26) in addition to the left wings of Kiel Rune Damke (28), circle runner Sebastian Firnhaber (27) HC Erlangen and Hamburger Goalkeeper Johannes Bitter (39) DHB was introduced as substitute. Lukas Stutzke (24) and Tobias Reichmann (33) have been known as as much as the nationwide crew on Wednesday.
Germany is attempting to make it three wins at the European Handball Championship after preliminary rounds towards Belarus, Austria and Poland. But who’re the 19 broad shoulders our EM hopes for?
The nationwide handball coach made the choice to pick out 19 players who will go to Germany in January (January 13-30) for the European Championship in Hungary and Slovakia. Alfred Gislason (62) It just isn’t straightforward earlier than the match.
Deserving players have introduced their retirement from nationwide handball, together with Hendrik Pekeler (30), Uwe Gensheimer (35), Johannes Bitter (39) and Steffen Weinhold (35). In addition, Paul Drucks (26), Fabian Wiede (27) and Juri Knorr (21) have been injured or denied the crown. According to Gislason, many failures “can have a optimistic impact, and now others can present themselves. There is a shift in weight in some positions.”
With 5 European champions
Flensburg-Kreisrunner leads the German handball crew as captain John Golla. A number of DHBs gathered in (*13*) on New Year’s Day to arrange. There are 5 2016 European champions with goalkeeper Andreas Wolff, Julius Kühn, Kai Hafner, Simon Ernst and the nominated Fabian Wiede.
The oldest and most skilled participant on the crew is Patrick Wiencek (32 years previous), with 150 video games. And 9 players haven’t performed in a serious match earlier than.
“These 19 players are prepared and so they all have high quality,” Gislason advised SPORT BILD. Our plan is being carried out. We want time, however I’m certain we’ll get on the board with a giant combating coronary heart from the first second.”
- To Klimp (HSG Wetzlar) – examined optimistic
- Andreas Wolff (Vive Kielce/POL) – examined optimistic
- Johannes Bitter (HSV Hamburg)
German subject players
- Lucas Mertens (SC Magdeburg) – examined optimistic
- Marcel Schiller (Fresh in Goppingen) – examined optimistic
- Sebastian Heymann (New in Geppingen) – examined optimistic
- Julius Kuehn (Melsungen) – examined optimistic
- Simon Ernst (SC DHfK Leipzig)
- Julian Koster (VfL Gummersbach)
- Philipp Weber (SC Magdeburg)
- Luka Witzke (SC DHfK Leipzig) – examined optimistic
- Kai Hafner (Melsungen) – examined optimistic
- Djibril M’Bengou (FC Porto/POR) – examined optimistic
- Christoph Steinert (HC Erlangen) – examined optimistic
- Timo Kastenin (Melsungen) – examined optimistic
- Lucas Zerbe (TBV Lemgo Lippe)
- Johannes Golla (SG Flensburg-Handewitt)
- Yannick Kohlbacher (Rhein-Neckar Leuven)
- Patrick Wiensk (THW Kiel)
- Hendrik Wagner (Ludwigshafen) –examined optimistic
- Fabian Wiede (Foxes Berlin) – really helpful
- Paul Drucks (Foxes Berlin) – nominated
- Rune Dahmke (THW Kiel) – nominated
- Sebastian Firnhaber (HC Erlangen) – really helpful
- Johannes Bitter (HSV Hamburg) – really helpful
- Lukas Stutzke (Bergischen HK) – nominated
- Tobias Reichmann (MT Melsungen) – nominated
“We have a younger, inexperienced, however hungry and gifted crew. I believe we will have a variety of enjoyable. We are nothing however favourites.’
The coach of the nation will take part in the handball championship with this crew. What does Gislason anticipate from the efficiency of German handball players in the European Championship? learn right here .
Germany’s preliminary opponents in Group D have been Belarus (33:29), Austria (34:29) and Poland (30:23).
The following video games:
Germany will meet in the essential spherical of Group II