Formula 1: Bitter news for Mick Schumacher – crash now a menace?
The way forward for Mick Schumacher system 1 swings. The 23-12 months-outdated is nonetheless out of contract till 2023.
A fast repair was lately proven, nevertheless it’s not at present out there. Mick Schumacher needs to be nervous about his future system 1 concern
Formula 1: Is Mick Schumacher unfinished?
With sturdy performances at Silverstone and Austria, Mick Schumacher’s future regarded nearly as good as settled. At first, every part pointed to the extension of the contract with Haas.
With the departure of Sebastian Vettel, Schumacher was out of the blue seen as a sizzling candidate at Aston Martin and thus had the chance to barter with Haas. But this cabin is gone once more – Fernando Alonso will succeed Vettel.
Facts about Mick Schumacher:
- Born on March 22, 1999 in Woufflens-le-Chateau (Switzerland).
- In 2008, Mick Schumacher took his first steps in karting. He began out below the nickname Mick Betsch to keep away from attracting an excessive amount of consideration
- In 2015 he began in Formula 4, in 2016 he was 2nd general and promoted to Formula 3.
- In Formula 3, he completed the 2017 season in twelfth place. In 2018, he received the Formula 3 championship and thereby secured his beginning place in Formula 2.
- In 2020, Mick Schumacher received Formula 2 and signed a contract with Formula 1 workforce Haas.
- Mick Schumacher is a part of the Ferrari Driver Academy
- He scored his first F1 factors on the 2022 British Grand Prix
Things may nonetheless be powerful for Schumacher at Haas. According to “RTL/ntv”, Schumacher shouldn’t signal a brand new contract through the summer season break. Steiner is in no rush to barter a brand new working doc.
+++ Formula 1: Big announcement shakes Red Bull and Ferrari +++
This means: Mick Schumacher shall be below extra stress than ever within the coming races. It would not have many different options.
More Formula 1 news:
Formula 1: Multiple choices for Mick Schumacher
A seat was out there within the Alps. Oscar Piastri is actually a should-have expertise. However, the Aussie is toying with the concept of a transfer to McLaren and would not wish to go to the Alps (extra on that right here!).
One chance that would nonetheless come up is a change to Ferrari buyer Alfa Romeo. It is not recognized whether or not Guanyu Zhou’s contract shall be prolonged there.